- Avail the Myntra offer on Women’s Sportswear and Loungewear and enjoy discounts of up to 80%. Upgrade your wardrobe with the latest styles without breaking the bank.
- No coupon code required.
- Valid for Limited period.
- Shop from Freeecoupons and save more on Myntra Womens Sportswear & Loungewear.
Myntra Womens Sportswear & Loungewear Offer: Get Upto 80%Off
- Taraash Coupons Code: Get extra 10% off on Sterling Silver jewellery
- Use coupon code at checkout
- Valid only on first purchase
- Offer expires soon
- Shop now at Taraash and save big
Taraash Coupons Code: Extra 10% Off On 925 Silver Jewellery
Recently Expired Offers
- Color: Red
- Material: Polyester
- Package Contents: Salwar Suit Set
- Kurta, Inner, Churidar, Dupatta
Buy BIBA Women’s Polyester Salwar Suit Set At Rs.2,997/-
Rangita’s diverse and latest collection of readymade stitched salwar suits for women are crafted from high-quality fabrics like cotton, crepe, georgette, chanderi, chiffon, rayon, silk & viscose, making them suitable for all occasions like casual, work, festive & evening wear. Our versatile traditional, ethnic, plain, embroidered, embellished & printed salwar suit sets / Kurta for women are available in S-36 inches, M-38 inches, L-40 inches, XL-42 inches, 2XL-44 inches, 3XL-46 inches & 4XL-48 inches.
Buy Rangita Cotton Straight Festive Kurta with Pant Set for Women At Rs.1,239/-
Well-fitted attires can do wonders for your appearance. So, how do you get the best fit for yourself? Pick an unstitched dress materials from the plethora of options available on Flipkart and make it in your size and as per your favourite designs. You can choose from a range of unstitched and semi-stitched salwar and dupatta sets, kurta palazzo set materials, kurta and churidar materials, and many more. You can also take your pick of materials from more than 1600 brands, such as 21st Fashion, A Three Hub, Aahira, AARADHYAM, AJS, Saara, Ishin, and Ethnique, among others, that come in vibrant colours, prints, and patterns. Indulge in the pure elegance of traditional Indian embroideries or pick a gorgeously embellished piece for an exquisite evening look. These dress materials for women are tailored from fine-quality cotton, chiffon, brocade, silk, tissue, wool, and rayon fabrics, offering versatile looks. Step up your style with appliqued materials for your dress or select simple paisley printed ones for a casual outing. Take a look at the vast collection of well-designed dress materials online on Flipkart at the best prices with great offers & discounts and find the ones that suit you best.
Buy Women’s Dress Material under Rs. 399/-
- Seize the Flipkart Offer! Get your hands on a stunning collection of Women’s Lehenga Cholis, all available for under Rs. 699. Don’t miss out on this incredible deal!
- No coupon code required.
- Offer Valid till 17th February 2024.
- Shop from Freeecoupons and save more on Women’s Lehenga Cholis.
Flipkart Offer : Buy Women’s Lehenga Cholis Under Rs. 699
- Flipkart Saree Sale: Get upto 80% off on select women’s sarees online
- Shop from a wide range of sarees in various fabrics, colors, and designs
- No coupon code required, just click on the link and add to cart
- Free shipping and easy returns available
- Limited time offer, hurry up and grab your favorite sarees before they are gone.
Flipkart Saree Sale: Get Upto 80%off on Womens Sarees Online
- Taraash Valentines Day Coupons: Save big on Sterling Silver jewellery
- Use coupon code for extra 10% off on select items
- Wide range of jewellery for women and men
- Offer valid till February 14, 2024
- Shop now and surprise your loved one with Taraash.
Taraash Valentines Day Jewellery Coupons: Extra 10% Off
The notion of global fashion industry is a product of the modern age. Prior to the mid-19th century, most clothing was custom-made. It was handmade for individuals, either as home production or on order from dressmakers and tailors.
By the beginning of the 20th century, with the rise of new technologies such as the sewing machine, the rise of global capitalism and the development of the factory system of production, and the proliferation of retail outlets such as department stores; clothing had increasingly come to be mass-produced in standard sizes and sold at fixed prices.